[joomla] presentation ideas

Laura Gordon li_gordon at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 24 08:03:56 EST 2010

Just a thought to the entire joomla list group...

It would be great to schedule at a future meeting another presentation of a joomla system from an end user/client.  If anyone has a client that would be interested in showing off their system, perhaps we could schedule it for a future meeting.

I think from a developer perspective it is great to see what a client thinks about their system, how it was built, and the nooks and crannies about it...

fyi: registration is now up for the march meeting (3/11), so sign up!
http://www.joomlanyc.org

thanks,
Laura

www.RytechSites.com
Create Dynamic Websites for your Company with Joomla! CMS
Create Captivating Websites for your Business with HTML/FLASH
....the choice is yours!
Member of the NYC Joomla User Group...www.JoomlaNYC.org