[joomla] joomla Digest, Vol 38, Issue 29

Gary Mort garyamort at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 20:18:09 EST 2010

Hey Fred, any reviews on how your doing your setup and such, what apps you
use to help manage things[or which command line commands you use most], etc
would be great.

I'd love to see more info from people using Bazaar....of all the ones out
there it is the least documented, which is a bummer since it is the one that
sings to me most.

Post em here, or the nyphp talk list, or even just up online and ping me!

[on facebook you can find me at....oddly enough, garyamort] :-)