[joomla] Linkable Carousels?

Donna Marie Vincent donnamarievincent at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 28 16:25:42 EST 2010

Are you sure they're not linkable?  The ones I've used are all linkable.

I usually use YooTools Carousel.  There's also YooSlider.  Both of these take whatever HTML is in a content article from a specified category and display it as an item in the carousel/slider.

If you don't want YooTools, there's also Frontpage Slideshow: http://www.joomlaworks.gr/