[joomla] Community Builder eating accounts?

Gary Mort garyamort at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 21:52:35 EST 2010

Install Joomlapack.
Backup site and database
Create new database
Restore site to a subfolder and into the new database
Change super admin password on the restored/dev site in the subfolder
Give password to you to tinker with

On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 7:40 PM, Mitch Pirtle <mitch.pirtle at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 7:33 PM, Paul Hoffman <floorguy05 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> just have em change thier super admin PW let u tinker around  till fixed
>> then change back
>>

> That was the plan, however this is a production site and the fear is that
> by changing the password their account would end up getting the axe, too.
>
> I've never heard of anything like this before, and am hoping that it is CB
> related (and therefore an easy fix).
>
> -- Mitch, looking for love in all the wrong places

----
Hudson Valley Sudbury School
What GPL is for application users
Our school is for students
Help your children grow, change, and learn
Let your child direct, control, amend
Check out http://www.sudburyschool.org