[joomla] Some web-biz meetings in NY in Jan.

Donna Marie Vincent donnamarievincent at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 13 11:04:18 EST 2010

Here are some web-related (non-Joomla) meetings this month that may be of interest:

Google Page Speed and other Google Technologies (joint meetup with NYC-GTUG) Jan 20, 2010 at 6:30 PM

Project Management of Web Design/Development projects, website review/critique,Jan  25  Mon 5:30 PM:
http://www.meetup.com/nyc-web-design/calendar/12290091/?a=fd_new_rsvp_multi_tl

	* Ultra Light Legal Series event - Next Tuesday (Jan 19)
	* The
Ultra Light Legal Series has been reformatted for 2010. We'll be
featuring new content and new speakers each month. In January we'll be
featuring our first talk by a non-lawyer. Chunyee Myot, CPA, will be
giving you a head start on tax season by talking about and answering questions on Tax Accounting for Startups:
	* http://ultralightstartups.com/newyork/legal-series-10-1.html
	*