[joomla] Simple things: templates

Helvécio da Silva helvecio.rj at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 06:38:36 EST 2010

For the first time ever I decided to take a differente approach when
developing a new project in Joomla: I didn't install the template created to
the project yet. Thus, I started realizing how the ones that come bundled
deliver.

For my surprise, I noticed one huge flaw: titles are displayed differently
in blog style and article pages. I configure both CSS classes to display the
same, yet it never comes out looking really good. Why not use the same CSS
rule for all titles?

--
Helvecio "Elvis" da Silva
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - helvecio.rj at gmail.com