[joomla] Joomla Installfest was fantastic!

Laura Gordon li_gordon at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 18 20:47:02 EST 2010

Thank you to everyone for a great installfest today!!!

Especially the mentors such as Donna, Mitch, Scott, Elin and Jon for presenting and assisting others!  I learned a ton myself as well!

Now, since we didn't get a chance to answer questions on the forums sign on to joomla.org now and visit the forums and help out...and those of you that know php...follow Mitch's lead and squash some bugs so 1.6 can come out sooner!

Special thanks to Oracle for giving us the amazing space, and Kim Marie as a great host!

-- Laura

www.RytechSites.com
Create Dynamic Websites for your Company with Joomla! CMS
Create Captivating Websites for your Business with HTML/FLASH
....the choice is yours!
JoomlaNYC.org - InstallFest - January 18, 2010

JoomlaDayNYC.com  We did it!!!  Get ready for 2010!