[joomla] Any K2 experts on the list?

Gary Mort garyamort at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 06:11:45 EST 2010

Gah..  I'm wrapping up some K2 mods for a client.....coming into this
project in the middle...and I have a specsheet for a second round of
changes.

After going through it a second time...  I think a third of these changes
are for features K2 already supports and has built in!

So I'm wondering if we have any K2 experts on the list...

Things to consider:
K2 groups: restricting access to forms by cagtegory/user group for viewing
AND for adding
K2 Forms: adding new sets of forms to K2

I mean... I can hack my way through it and figure it out in the end.  But
I'm thinking this would be better served by a training session on the power
of K2 specifically geared for them.

Note: training may require a trip to the Duchess area to go onsite for the
day, so anyone open to that?