[joomla] Which CCK?

Paul Bouzakis nyphp at zooluserver.com
Thu Jul 1 17:26:05 EDT 2010

Hey Everyone,

Wondering where everyone stands with Joomla and CCK extensions.
Currently I see the top being K2, FLEXIcontent, Zoo, and JSeblod.

So far JSeblod seems to the best, with the most functionality, clean
admin interface, and the ability to create custom templates per new
content type.  Also the ability to package content type/fields together
for reusability.

I guess the question I have is that, you need a good community behind
one of these.  Which one allows the most flexibility but doesn't put you
in a bubble.

Paul