[joomla] Insideschools.org Move to Joomla.

James james.nt at ameexusa.com
Wed Jul 7 23:47:19 EDT 2010

I agree with Mitch, I have Joomla realty website that has millions of records and high click rates per day. Scalability is not a problem with Joomla, but with such high click rates please take of all the security exploits and file permissions.

I have a good hand on experience of Joomla component and module development. I am in India and I attended the CMS expo at Chicago this year too. If you are willing to outsource any development work (website, custom component, module, plugin, extension specific plugin and others) you are most welcome. We have good competitive rates and support

Thanks
James