[joomla] Free jquery book. One day only. Sitepoint

Donna Marie Vincent donnamarievincent at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 12 12:40:36 EDT 2010

I would like to use only MooTools, but because 1.5 is still using an outdated,
backwards incompatible version of MooTools, that is very limiting and not always
possible, especially when the client explicitly requests JQuery, or requests
something that cannot be done with the old version of MooTools.