[joomla] K2 Help

Chris TheEnd chris at theendrecords.com
Tue Jun 22 16:47:10 EDT 2010

Are you using template overrides? I just started using k2, it is really pretty sweet.

You can do ALOT with overriding the templates per category,

They work very similarly to regular Joomla template html overrides.
You copy and change whichever layout files you'd like to create from /components/com_k2/templates/default/ -> /templates/yourtemplate/html/com_k2/templates/yourk2overridename/

Then when you're creating a new K2 category, you'll see yourk2overridename as an option