[joomla] Menu issue

Scott Wolpow scott at wolpow.com
Wed Jun 23 10:04:42 EDT 2010

Hi all,
Trying to figure out how a usability issue.
site is http://jfkenterprise.zoeticdev.com/

If you click on a main nav tab, like About JFK you land on an article
page. The left Nav is a sub menu of About.
If you click on any of those, the active link becomes black text, which
is what is desired.
I want the About JFK to also be balck when you click on the Main Nav tab.
I tired to alias and that works, but then both About JFK and the other
item will remain black.
Currently I am using a separate link to the about JFK. That will make it
black when that is clicked on.

Neither solves my problem.

Any ideas without having to add logic to test the page.
Thanks

--
*Scott Wolpow*
*718.275.7765*