[joomla] cloudaccess.net

Mitch Pirtle mitch.pirtle at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 10:16:28 EDT 2010

On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 3:54 PM, Paul Elliott
<joomlanyc at upshotmagazine.com> wrote:
> Has anyone used cloudaccess.net?
> I think i remember them giving a presentation at a Joomla NYC meeting last year.
> Are they an actual web hosting provider or are they in some sort of partnership (maybe reseller) with a provider?

CloudAccess is a premier hosting company that is also a huge supporter
of the Joomla project. Gary Brooks is personally involved in the
project as well.

They basically have built their own private cloud infrastructure and
have hotrodded Joomla to take advantage - so you can launch your
Joomla site and expand/contract your hosting resources at will.

Not affiliated, just friends with Gary and a cheerleader as I think
they are doing good things.

-- Mitch