[joomla] tutorial on writing extensions

Donna Marie Vincent donnamarievincent at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 28 11:46:33 EDT 2010

Beginning July 1, Starbucks is giving free wi-fi, and there is a Starbucks on almost every block in NYC.  Also, if you are in the vicinity of a Marriott Hotel, you can login to their guest wi-fi.

There are many libraries around the city with free wi-fi.  The library NYC Business and Science Library has beautiful facilities to work out of, nice desks and free wi-fi (http://www.nypl.org/locations/sibl).

Our meetings are on the second Thursday of the month, at Lincoln Center.  We would be delighted to have you join us.