[joomla] tutorial on writing extensions

Gary Mort garyamort at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 16:22:02 EDT 2010

Verizon and AT&T both cell pre-paid 3g data plans, I think the usb modem
runs around 100$ and includes the first months access.  Data caps are
somewhat limited.

The upside of AT&T is if you have any of their cell service data plans, you
can use their hotspots for free  - and those are all over the city.

The downside of AT&T is that in NYC their data network is overloaded due to
all the iphone users, so your service may not be very good.