[joomla] tutorial on writing extensions

Gary Mort garyamort at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 19:00:31 EDT 2010

On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 4:41 PM, lgi <lgi at lgisl.com> wrote:

> Hi Gary,
>
> Thanks, ok I prefer Verizon if AT&T is overloaded.
>
> I'm investigating now, I found Prepaid Mobile Broadband for only one month
> for 50$, we can use this the two months and avoid to contract for 1 year.
> *
> *

Keep in mind, you also have to purchase the modem.  With Verizon, it's like
100$ for the modem, with 1 months free service, and then 50$/month.

So over 2 months, that is 150$... as opposed to 600$ for a year of service
with a free card.

It's also a tough call... I don't know what their wi-fi hotspots are like
down in the city, so even with an overloaded network you might still be
better off with AT&T....

Lastly, all the companies also sell wifi router/modems....so you can connect
a router to the cell connection and then share it via wifi with a group.

For me...I have moved to Verizon because in Ulster County Verizon is the
only company with reliable service.  But if I was doing lots of B&N and
Starbucks, I might prefer AT&T...