[joomla] Newbie

ozzie sutcliffe oz.sutcliffe at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 13:41:24 EDT 2010

your_joomla_directory/templates/*your_template_name*(beez)/images
Most of the images are there
templates/beez/images   the bees template has this path

I do it a different way via webmin ( unless you have root access
webmin wont help you)and if I have a bunch of images I just ftp them
to the directory

You can try the module eXtplorer which will give you gui windoze type interface

http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/2630/details

Oz

ps if you get stuck ping me privately maybe I can walk you thru it
Its such a dreary day the only thing left to do is build a site or two  LOL
Its so wet even the ducks are pissed off, I over heard one duck quacking
" let the water run off another back I have had enough already!"
Many tree are getting the Venus d Milo look