[joomla] newbie looking for hosting

Ajai Khattri ajai at bitblit.net
Sun Mar 14 18:03:31 EDT 2010

On Sun, 14 Mar 2010, ozzie sutcliffe wrote:

> Well you need more than php.
> You need tech support ,reliability and availability.

I was assuming that generally, most reputable hosting providers provide
support and have high availability (otherwise they wouldn't be in business
for very long and wouldn't be reputable right?). I just think Joomla has
no specific technical requirements, and that's what I meant.

> I believe Kam is talking about a shared "web site" not a shared virtual server.
> I have a virtual server which gives me my own instance of Centos .

I use Linode for my own virtual server needs.