[joomla] SOBI2 Question

Scott Wolpow scott at wolpow.com
Sun Mar 21 12:34:37 EDT 2010

2) I removed or comment the needed code in the following scripts
sobi2.details.tmpl and sobi2.form.tmpl under the templates/default dir
in sobi [you may also accomplish teh same thing in registry]
3) In registry settings in sobi I changed the following in edit_form
cats_selection changed to 0 and defcat changed to the one I want to use
[default cat]
4) Still figuring that one out.how

--
*Scott Wolpow*