[joomla] Suggestions for financial planning website

Sandra Levin info at elevindesign.com
Wed Mar 24 08:17:48 EDT 2010

Hi Herbert - I can't seem to post to the group despite being a member and subscribed. I am working on an accountant's site and found that RSS feeds are nice to use for financial articles that auto update. I also have a stock ticker. You can embed any of that code in a custom module.

Currency converters and things like that are typically Java script and you can find them and embed them in a module too. I was trying to do a calorie counter on a health site and didn't have much luck with getting it working but I see all the scripts are available. Google mortgage calculator code and see what pops up.

Sandra Levin
ELevin Design
www.elevindesign.com