[joomla] Any ever had this Problem Before?

David Roth davidalanroth at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 01:37:28 EDT 2010

I'm going to take a guess here, but perhaps there is a corrupted file?
I suggest installing the latest/greatest version of Joomla in another
directory and using the same MySQL database run it and see if the
problem goes away.

Do you still have the problem with other web browsers on the Mac such
as Safari or Google Chome? If that clears it up, re-install Firefox.

Hope this helps!

David Roth