[joomla] Meeting this month?

Laura Gordon li_gordon at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 4 13:57:39 EDT 2010

Yes, there will be a meeting on 11/11.  Marian is running it.  Looking forward
to seeing you there!

-- Laura

www.RytechSites.com
Create Dynamic Websites for your Company with Joomla! CMS
Create Captivating Websites for your Business with HTML/FLASH
....the choice is yours!
Member of the NYC Joomla User Group...www.JoomlaNYC.org