[joomla] User Group Meeting - 11/11

Laura Gordon li_gordon at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 5 14:46:44 EDT 2010

	* We have posted the agenda for our user group meeting for Thursday, 11/11 -
Chair person: Marian Konop, gothaminformatics.com (special highlight how to make
your joomla! website mobile!), to register please visit:  www.joomlanyc.org
	* Thanks to Mark Simko the minutes from our October meeting has been posted as
well!
	* Remember to sign up for JoomlaDay 2010 (12/4 - 12/5) --->
www.joomladaynyc.com
	* Special thanks to our user group sponsor: www.joomlatraining.com (A free
class will be given away at the november meeting!) - classes on 12/6 and 12/7

	* If you would like to be part of our Board for 2011, please be ready for a
short presentation about your self at our Nov. meeting, elections will be in
december.-- Laura

thanks,
Laura

www.RytechSites.com
Create Dynamic Websites for your Company with Joomla! CMS
Create Captivating Websites for your Business with HTML/FLASH
....the choice is yours!
Member of the NYC Joomla User Group...www.JoomlaNYC.org