[joomla] What's new and interesting in NYC?

Gary Mort garyamort at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 07:09:36 EST 2010

I'm coming down this morning to go over K2 with William down at the U.N. and
then staying till the meeting.

I was hoping to line up some interviews, but as that hasn't
happened(yet...hope springs a turtle)... I figure I'll have about 3-4 hours
this afternoon to kill before going to the meeting.

Besides my default of going to the B&N by Lincoln Center and working on
 modding the Ubuntu EBS image to pre-install Joomla and shrink it under the
10GB limit for the "free" Amazon AWS service tier.....is there anything new
and interesting that I should take the time to go see in the city?

-Gary