[joomla] reconnect to mysql database

Stephen Britton steve at sbritton.com
Wed Oct 6 16:32:41 EDT 2010

If you can't see the data in PHPAdmin than the data was not imported properly.

Tell me more... Is this website on a different server from the old one?

If you moved the site to a different server: How did you export the
database from the previous server and how did you import it into the
new one?

On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 4:05 PM, Paul Elliott
<joomlanyc at upshotmagazine.com> wrote:
> I'm sure i could.
> What options would those give?
> I still see data missing in phpadmin
> On Oct 6, 2010, at 3:47 PM, Helvécio da Silva wrote:
>
> Can you export the previous database again through PHPMyAdmin using REPLACE
> or UPDATE under EXPORT TYPE?
>
> EXPORT TAB > EXPORT TYPE > REPLACE or UPDATE
>
> 2010/10/6 Paul Elliott <joomlanyc at upshotmagazine.com>
>>
>> I'm browsing bak_users in phpadmin, all i see is the super admin.
>> When i first started working on this a few days ago, i did a new install
>> and assigned it to the previous mysql database during install.
>> Could that have erased any of the data?
>> On Oct 6, 2010, at 1:15 PM, Donna Marie Vincent wrote:
>>
>> Isn't there a debugger that can be turned on that displays the sql query
>> statements and results?

>>> Paul