[joomla] Customizing a Registration Form

Robert Rynkiewicz brynk at JoomlaConnections.com
Fri Oct 15 11:55:12 EDT 2010

Another Option:

Use Qcontacts. This will let you add additional custom fields to
registration as well asa give you the added option of captcha in the
registration, then use JNews Extension for Newsletter. In JNews you can
specifiy that all new registered use get auotmatically added to a
Newsletter.

Bob Rynkiewicz

"Donna Marie Vincent" <donnamarievincent at yahoo.com> wrote:

>Use RSForms Pro.  You can tie it into the User registration.

Robert
Rynkiewicz
Joomla Connections
43 East Greenfield Ave.