[joomla] coda IDE

Stephen Britton steve at sbritton.com
Tue Sep 7 15:33:46 EDT 2010

I've used Coda for several years and it has a preview tab that works
with Safari making it excellent for designing pages with CSS and HTML

Coda has native PHP highlighting and also has a clip system that
allows you to create your code snippets, which is great for working on
frameworks as well as Drupal, Joomla and WordPress themes.

But it you are going to be doing lots of back end coding, TextMate is
a better option. Coda is for designers. TextMate is for programmers.