[joomla] coda IDE

Ted Coyle ted.coyle at nutrigraphix.com
Tue Sep 7 16:34:36 EDT 2010

When I tested Coda I discovered something that I could not live with -
after selecting a line of code or just a word, it was not easy to then
drag that highlighted text to another location on the page. The
pointer had to be positioned perfectly or the text would become
deselected on mouse down. Maybe this has been fixed?

Other than that gripe, it is quality software for middle and frontend
development. The integration of the terminal, css, ftp, etc is nice
for keeping an uncluttered desktop. But that said, it did not seem to
have enough innovations to make me want to buy it.