[joomla] WP V Joomla

Laura Gordon rytech123 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 09:59:42 EDT 2011

I have to agree on Scott with this one...if you see bugs, or room for
improvement, contact the joomla.org team and make a difference.

Visit, http://www.joomla.org/about-joomla/contribute-to-joomla.html and see
what you can do to make it better.

-- Laura

I have a new email address: rytech123 at gmail.com

Member of www.JoomlaNYC.org
Trainer for www.JoomlaTraining.com
Sponsor for www.JoomlaDayNYC.com

Come to JoomlaDayNYC.com - 2011 - October 22 & October 23

www.RytechSites.com
Dynamic Websites for your company!