[joomla] WP V Joomla

Donna Marie Vincent donnamarievincent at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 7 10:37:43 EDT 2011

Laura,

Saying "fix it yourself" is not a productive response, since there are so many bugs.  It's shameful that they released these versions as stable.  I might be able to debug a few things here and there, which I did yesterday when I posted a solution to something that several people were asking about and there was no answer for, but I cannot work full-time to debug everything.

The core developers are now being paid and OSM is capable of raising funds.  I've been a big fan of Joomla since the beginning, but OSM is not keeping Joomla up with the competition.  I'm not in the inner circle so I don't know what the issues are, but Joomla is in big trouble.

Donna