[joomla] August NYC JUG meeting reminder and BONUS Joomla e-commerce news

Stephen Britton sbritton at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 17:03:00 EDT 2011

Sorry to hear that you could not find the location.

It's on 65th Street, west of Broadway. You will see a glass enclosed
restaurant on the left side. And underneath the restaurant, you will see two
glass doors. Go through the glass doors and walk to the back. Then take a
left and you will see a security guard. Tell him you are there for the
meeting and he will buzz you in. Here is my cell phone number if you have
problems - 914-661-0040.

The meetings take place on the second Thursday of the month, so it will be
on Sept. 8th.

Hope to see you there.

- - - - Steve

Stephen Britton