[joomla] Molajo

Helvécio da Silva helvecio.rj at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 08:09:40 EDT 2011

I realize there's a lot of unsatisfied people after the launch of 1.6.

Out of curiosity I googled for joomla forks and found a distribution in
development called Molajo. Even though they claim they're not a fork, I
found it quite an interesting project to keep an eye on.

It seems there was a talk about it in JDNYC 2010 - which I missed -
according to a video I saw.

What are your thoughts about it?

Cheers!

2011/8/7 Donna Marie Vincent <donnamarievincent at yahoo.com>

> It makes no sense that Joomla is now extremely buggy when we had a stable
> 1.5.  The core team used to be all volunteers.  Now they are being paid and
> Joomla has not gotten much better and in some ways worse.  I think it's time
> for another fork.  There were many good 3rd party admin tools that could
> have been incorporated and they weren't.
>

> --
Helvecio "Elvis" da Silva
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - helvecio.rj at gmail.com
http://www.helvecio.com - http://blog.helvecio.com