[joomla] Hosted commenting

Donna Marie Vincent donnamarievincent at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 30 23:34:09 EDT 2011

Well now I see something REALLY nice -- www.livefyre.com -- but it doesn't work with Joomla yet.

________________________________
From: Chris French <chris at theendrecords.com>
To: NYPHP SIG: Joomla <joomla at lists.nyphp.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2011 11:19 PM
Subject: Re: [joomla] Hosted commenting

I personally never used intense debate, but I have used disqus on several sites and find it really nice all around if you pay for an account 19.99 for all your sites you get nice tracking features too.
I am sure that since wordpress now owning intense debate they good too but maybe wouldn't be as cross platform??