[joomla] Are there any DNS gurus here?

Herb Tucker htucker at covenanttek.com
Fri Feb 4 12:16:07 EST 2011

Hi All,
I have a client that is having some issues with email and is using a MX
server that is separate from the site's domain.
When I've looked at the zone file (dig castlepointe.com or dig
castlepoint.com mx, etc.) things just look a little funky compared to other
sites I have.
I've been reading through the RFC docs and while they're helpful there's
still a lot about DNS that seems voodoo to me and I could use some help.
Is there anybody who would like to make some quick bucks for an hour or two
of work to looks this over and certify all is as it should be.
Thanks!
Herb

Herbert M. Tucker
Principal