[joomla] User Group Management

Janice Gentles-Jones janice at onlinesuccessmap.com
Wed Jan 26 19:45:18 EST 2011

Hi Scott,

I recently tried and really liked Community ACL by CorePHP for group
management.  You can create groups and have various roles within your
groups; each with its own permissions.  I thought it was easy to setup and
the user interface was pretty intuitive for a non-technical person.

Sincerely,

janice_sig.png

Janice Gentles-Jones
JGJ Consulting
Joomla Website Design, Support & Training
(P) 516.333.6578  (F) 516.333.0023
 <http://www.onlinesuccessmap.com/> http://www.onlinesuccessmap.com
 <http://www.techsuccessmap.com/> http://www.techsuccessmap.com
until you hire an amateur." - Red Adair