[joomla] Need Joomla! developer contractor ASAP

Lambert Craig clambert at brandstudios.net
Mon Jul 25 19:24:33 EDT 2011

We have an existing website that needs some adjustments and changes right away. We will provide an issues list, as well as copy and layouts (PDFs) where needed. After that, we will need ongoing monthly support for the maintenance of the site.

The site is built on Joomla! 1.5.22 Stable and uses the following extensions (among others):

JEvents and Attend_JEvents
JomSocial
K2
JComments
Multicategories
VideoGals
JsMusic
MyBlog (Azrul)

Please provide your background, your experience with Joomla! and your rates. We will be asking for references as well.

Thanks!

Craig

Craig Lambert  |  Partner, Strategy and Motivation  |  Brand Studios
Office: (203) 221-9288 x106  | Cell: (203) 249-5554  | Skype: cnlambert
Email: clambert at brandstudios.net  | Web: brandstudios.net