[joomla] Favorite MCE

Helvécio da Silva helvecio.rj at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 17:22:58 EDT 2011

If you mean MCE as content editors, my favourite is JCE.

Its features that allow easy formatting of text and upload of pictures are
great and essential for me. Linking between pages within my Joomla
instalation and inserting an e-mail link is a breeze.

When inserting an image I find great the way it allows us to resize, change
borders and create margins.

It's also easier to explain to my customers how to insert content.

I miss the capability to link to ANY file, though. I tried to link to a FLV
file, but it didn't show in the file browser window.

--
Helvecio "Elvis" da Silva
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - helvecio.rj at gmail.com
http://www.helvecio.com - http://blog.helvecio.com