[joomla] Hosting a Joomla website in the US

Janice Gentles-Jones janice at onlinesuccessmap.com
Fri Jul 29 17:06:30 EDT 2011

Hi Hector,

I have a few clients using Joomla on GoDaddy and I find their sites to be very slow.  Also GoDaddy has a cached server so changes you make to an .htaccess file can take up to an hour for you to see the results.  I like, use and recommend Hostgator for Joomla sites, plus their customer service is pretty good too.

Janice Gentles-Jones

JGJ Consulting