[joomla] Moving RSFORM PRO to production server?

David Roth davidalanroth at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 23:47:34 EDT 2011

Hi Donna.

Thanks for the reply.

I tried using the backup, it download a install.xml file. I attempted
to restore this on the production server and got this error message:

	• JFolder::delete: Path does not point to a valid folder or the
folder has been deleted.
	• Restore failed. Unfortunately we could not find an XML file in the
archive.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

David Roth