[joomla] Directions to the new location for the monthly Joomla NYC meeting

Stephen Britton sbritton at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 16:51:31 EDT 2011

The new location for the monthly Joomla NYC meeting is at 146 West 65th
Street. The entrance is across the street from the stairs leading to our old
meeting space in Rose Hall.

You will see the double-doors underneath the fancy glass-enclosed restaurant
on the main concourse. Go through the doors and walk to the back and you
will see signs leading to the conference room. I will be hanging out in
front before the meeting to make sure everyone can find their way in.

Note to those who attended the last executive Joomla NYC board meeting, this
is the same space where we met.

The meeing starts at 6:30 PM tomorrow. Scott Wolpow has ordered the pizza
and as always, there will be swag to be won. Meeting Chair Fred Sullivan has
lined up some interesting speakers. Plan to be there.

Let's give a big shout-out to Lincoln Center and Sebastian for hosting our
meetings.

Also note that Joomla Day NYC 2011 is scheduled for Oct. 22 and 23. For more
information and registration, visit www.joomladaynyc.com

I look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.

- - - Steve

--
Stephen Britton
Technology Consultant