[joomla] latest new module with multiple templates

Todd toddsugi at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 13:35:11 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I brought this question up at the last Joomla meeting but am still really
stuck.

I'm using the latest new module on my home page (custom template) however
I want the links to goto my other custom subpage template, not on the
homepage. I set the default template to the sub-page template and it still
didn't work.

I also looked in to the changing router.php but have no idea how and don't
want mess anything up.

Is there some php code I can use in the index.php page to achieve this?

Here's is the site: http://gosugi.com/levinandcompany/
The latest new module is the "open position" column on the right side.   I
want it to display on this page:
http://gosugi.com/levinandcompany/index.php/open-opportunities-main
Instead of the current home page.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!  Btw, I'm using joomla 1.6

Thanks,
Todd