[joomla] JoomlaNYC User Group meeting - March 10, 2011

Laura Gordon rytech123 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 14:19:15 EST 2011

*Our next user group meeting is this thursday, 3/10/2011
*

*Networking*: 5:30, Alice Tully Bar (on Broadway, glass bar) (sometimes this
bar is closed, if so go over to the new Lincoln Center Atrium!)

*Meeting*: 6:30-8:30, 70 Lincoln Center Plaza (The Rose Building), 9th Floor
*

*Chairperson*: Laura Gordon of RytechSites.com

*Presentations*:

   - Quick update on Joomla!Camp and future events
   - Rafael Diaz-Tushman: Advanced Module Manager, a tool I think you'll
   begin installing with all your new sites (we use it as often as JCE and
   Akeeba Backup)
   - Stephen Britton: Templates in Joomla 1.6
   - Lightning Round of Questions/Answers...you have to see it to believe
   it!  :)

*Networking: *8:30-9:30
Thanks,
LAura