[joomla] Looking for a Joomla developer

Christopher French chris at theendrecords.com
Fri Sep 2 11:26:47 EDT 2011

Hey John,

I would be perfect for this setup. I am currently working and living in Brooklyn, However I am moving to Maui, HI for the winter and was looking for some part time development work to offset my costs.

I have extensive Joomla, and other php framework experience.

Here are some of the sites I just launched.

http://insideschools.org/ (Me and Rafael at dioscouri.com launched this site from a massive migration from wordpress and another custom CMS.)

http://www.invigoratetravelguide.com/ (this a flash site, But the administration panel for all the city and state and map info is joomla component that generates CSS. i did the component not the flash.)

http://premierelivingprod.com/ (This is a really basic site, with a bit of content, slideshow, and a contact form. I only show it because i built it from a PSD in 6 hours start to finish.)

http://www.saleforcedrupalorbitz.com.php5-24.dfw1-2.websitetestlink.com/ (Not launched yet waiting on approvals, this is drupal not joomla.)

http://sunpill.com/ (this is magento, but cool little store and shows I can do ecommerce.)

I would be working 6 hours behind you but i am an early riser so i would be be available for calls and such around noon NYC time.

I have great references and will be back in NYC in the spring.

My normal rate is 35/hour but if it is easy work I am down for small  flat rates for  easy gigs.

Chris