[joomla] looking for help with setting password requirements

Gary Mort garyamort at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 16:53:45 EDT 2011

Depending on what version of Joomla your using, that can be a fairly
simple plugin - not a component.  You just need to grab the save user
event and check the password at that point.  I'd try to avoid the no
reuse though, it's a real pain and just leads to users gaming the
system[once I know the password cycle is X passwords, I just make X
updates until I can set my preferred password].

I imagine there already is a plugin for this, just check the extensions
directory.