[joomla] media manager 1.7

David Roth davidalanroth at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 18:05:02 EDT 2011

Hi Todd.

Yes, copy the php.ini file into the Joomla directory. This is what I
have on a shared web hosting account (Hostgator):

; Maximum allowed size for uploaded files.
upload_max_filesize = 64M

If this is not a shared web hosting account, you might have stop and
start the Apache server again for it to take effect.

Hope this helps, let us know.

David Roth