[joomla] FW: Mobilize your VirtueMart store

Sasa Rakic - Gmail rakics at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 11:04:49 EDT 2012

Hi There,

I found this email interesting for VirtuaMart stores.

Best regards,

Sasa

 ivmlogo <http://crm.sqctechnology.net/emailtemplateimages/ivm/ivmlogo.jpg>

Make your Virtuemart store mobile

iPhone®, iPad®, and Android®

 phone image <http://crm.sqctechnology.net/emailtemplateimages/ivm/ivm4.png>

Starting at $550

 <http://mx8.inboxgateway.com/clicks.php?coid=6484047&cid=3066&url=21766> buynow

Mobile Commerce is quickly becoming the standard for e-commerce. iVM is a native mobile application for VirtueMart/Joomla. It allows VirtueMart store owners to extend their stores to millions of mobile users.

iVM consists of a native mobile app and iVMCompozer®, a Virtuemart/Joomla Component.

Download the component free now to design your mobile app and configure your store.

 <http://mx8.inboxgateway.com/clicks.php?coid=6484047&cid=3066&url=21767> tryfree

Download our demo store app to your mobile device to see how your customers can easily purchase product and have your app be one of the 25 billion downloads from the App store.

 <http://mx8.inboxgateway.com/clicks.php?coid=6484047&cid=3066&url=21768> appstore <http://mx8.inboxgateway.com/clicks.php?coid=6484047&cid=3066&url=21769> android marketplace

Once you've downloaded iVMCompozer, created your app profile and downloaded our demo store app you are ready to purchase now.  Visit iVMStore.com <http://mx8.inboxgateway.com/clicks.php?coid=6484047&cid=3066&url=21770>  and put your store on your customer's mobile smartphones.

 <http://mx8.inboxgateway.com/clicks.php?coid=6484047&cid=3066&url=21771> virtumart vendor

ivmCompozer, iPhone, iPad, Android are trademarks of SQC Consulting Inc., Apple, Inc., Apple, Inc., and Google respectively. Copyright  2012 iVM Store. All Rights Reserved.

Click here <http://mx8.inboxgateway.com/forward.php?coid=6484047&cid=3066>  to forward this message to a Friend.

SQC Consulting Inc., 1400 Cornwall Road, Unit 12, Oakville, L6J 7W5

  <http://mx8.inboxgateway.com/visits.php?coid=6484047&cid=3066>