[joomla] Blank Joomla template

Janet Sullivan jmsullivan50 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 10 15:28:51 EDT 2012

thanks so much Steve, I can certainly wait.

I'm playing around now to acclimate myself to joomla as I wait for the graphics
artist to create a layout and design that client approves.  No hurry at all, I appreciate
the advice.

I plan on attending the meeting in NYC on monday nite.  If you also plan to attend, perhaps
we can discuss further at that time...

Thanks!

Janet Sullivan