[joomla] Joomla 2.5.4: "Edit state is not permitted" - Footer module is locked

David Roth davidalanroth at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 16:18:24 EDT 2012

Hi Laura.

Thanks for the reply.

I went to Global Checkin. I see listed the following:

        hihto_banner_clients table	0
	hihto_banners table	0
	hihto_categories table	0
	hihto_contact_details table	0
	hihto_content table	0
	hihto_extensions table	0
	hihto_finder_filters table	0
	hihto_menu table	0
	hihto_modules table	0
	hihto_newsfeeds table	0
	hihto_user_notes table	0
	hihto_weblinks table	0

There is nothing to check-in. I selected them all anyway, and did a
check-in and got the message "No item checked-in".

Either I'm missing something here, or something is messed up. Any
suggestions of which MySQL table and field to look in to see what is
going on? Thanks!

David Roth