[joomla] image printing service component

Sasa Rakic - Gmail rakics at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 20:21:53 EDT 2012

Hi Kirill,

One of solutions is customized shopping cart:

http://matthewladdersinc.peckcreativedevelopment.com/products_step.php

First few steps/pages of loading images can be additional programmed,
ordering, billing/shipping

Address and cc/PayPal payment is built in, with order emails to admin and
customer, it is possible to add image attachment

to paid order email.

This is shopping cart I have built, with 14 clients using it so far, not yet
customized under Joomla.

Best regards,

Sasa